Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's Late, I'm drjunk, but...

I have to tell some one about this..

So I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to stymie the 'other american" 's attmpet sot follow me home. For those of you who have only recently joined us... i apologoze for leaving you o0ut of the loop, but I' donm;t hve much time before I pass out. So a few of us had a few drinks ast work after work... wjich usually leads to good conversataion. in this case hoxwerer , it lead to the other american provong that not only could she not stay classy....but mayhaps she was never classy to begin with...

Highlughts include...
The state capitol game..

"Delaware? No, that's too hard. ask me another one."
"Illinois? I don't know... Caspar. no wait, that's Wyoming. No, I mean Wisonsin."
"Pennsylvania? Harrisville...??, no wait... I know... It's Jefferson City."

But the quote of the night comes from the folloiwing exchange...

She: "There are really only thrre races in the world. Black., White, and Asian."
Me: "So what do you call South Americans?"
She: "Asians."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the best drunken post I've seen in a long time. Thank you for making sure we got to hear it. And see it for that matter.

Anonymous said...

That was the best drunken post I've seen in a long time. Thank you for making sure we got to hear it. And see it for that matter.

ancient clown said...

Blessings;

Here in Canada, we love to laugh at the Americans so much, Rick Mercer made a show about it called; "Talking to Americans", where he just walks around the states asking Americans questions and then we all shake our heads and laugh at the answers.
Now THAT is Comedy GOLD.
We are STILL unsure, very DEEP inside, whether it's really funny or just sad...but, as Canadians, we like to find the humour in things, and since they wouldn't listen to us, especially if we DID try to help, we choose to laugh instead of cry.
For a few laughs of your own, I invite you to visit & explore "ancient's History".
Though my claims seem outrageous, I can prove them.
"I don't think I know...I just know I'm thinking."
your humble servant,
ancient clown

 

Google
Web nzboys.blogspot.com